Monday, February 17, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop: Sketches 2 Ways


Good morning, everyone!  I'm up today on the Sweet Blog and I really excited to show you what I've created!  You'll get a peek of CTS sketch #65 that's coming up on Thursday and two fun cards created with the sketch in mind.  I really hope you will go check it out.

Instead of showing you a card that you'll see when you head over to the Sweet Blog, I decided to give you peek of the card I made for this week's CTS sketch.  You'll see the whole thing on Thursday but I hope you enjoy this little peek.


My Sweet Stamp Shop sets are getting a real workout this week.  So, go over to the Sweet Blog and check out the upcoming sketch and my two fun takes!  See you back here Thursday for our CTS challenge!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!