Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Retrosketches #85

Good morning!  I finally got a chance to play along with some challenges this week and when I saw last week's sketch over at Retro Sketches, I had to use it!  I'm a sucker for a good sketch so it didn't matter that the challenge was already over.  I'm sticking with the sympathy genre to build up my stash.  This sketch really led to a nice looking card and I'm super excited with how it turned out.  So, go check out Retro Sketch #85 and then go play along with the current challenge:  Retro Sketch #86!  Here's the sketch I used:


I used some more of my patterned paper from Studio Calico on this card.  I'm trying SO hard to wittle down my massive stash of patterned paper.  I will have to show you guys the embarrasment that is my paper hoarding.  There really should be a Hoarders:  Craft Edition.  I'd watch and probably covet the stuff they were purging.  AHHH!!  It's a sickness, I tell you.  Here my card:

Retro Sketches, Papertrey Ink, Studio Calico

Have a great Wednesday and see you tomorrow morning for our CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hoarder: Craft Edition... Rofl. I know what you mean, especially with patterned papers. And most of the time, I don't even use pattern papers. Once in a while, my husband would say, your such and such collection seems be a lot more. My answer 'no babe I just moved them there from the drawers'. Yeah more like Simon Says Store's drawers lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!