Thursday, October 31, 2013

CTS #52

Happy Halloween!  I would say I have a spooktacular card for you today but I'm still in the throes of Christmas card making so no Halloween card for me.  ;)  On this lovely Halloween I will treat you with a sketch and hopefully it won't be a bit tricky.  Here's are sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch:


For my card, I envisioned a banner constructed of ornaments.  I have no idea where that crazy idea came from but I love how it turned out.  The stamps are from Lawn Fawn's Ornate Ornaments set and I colored them with copics.  I layered my banner over some glitter paper (hard to see in the pic) and finished it up with a bit of polka dot paper.  I was really happy with how this all came together. 

Thanks for checking out my card and I hope you will visit us at CAS(E) this Sketch to check out the rest of the team's cards and play along with us!  Have a great Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Love!!! I really feel the holiday in your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...awesome bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this - using the polka dot background really makes the other colours pop.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea to use the christmas balls to create the big banner. Love it! Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!