Monday, January 21, 2013

For My Mother In Law

This post will be fairly short as I'm too emotionally drained to type much.  This morning my amazing mother in law passed away in her sleep.  She had dinner with us at our house last night and was her normal full of life self so to say it was unexpected is an understatement.  As I was going through pictures of the amazing time we've had together, I came across this one:


She was and will always be an amazing grandma and mom.  She brought happiness and love where ever she went.  That is why the card I was planning to post today is still so appropriate.  I love you Ardis and I'm so blessed to have had you in my life and in my boys' life.  You will be SO missed.


My blog will probably be pretty quiet this week as we honor this amazing woman and grieve together.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy, I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss! She sounds like she was an amazing woman and will be sorely missed. Big hugs and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, I am so so sorry to hear this news. Sending lots of love and prayers to your family. I'm so thankful you were with your mother-in-law yesterday. May your memories provide you with peace and comfort. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, I'm so sorry for your families loss. I agree with Lynn, what a blessing that you were able to see her yesterday. I'll say a prayer for your family.

    Lots of hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chrissy...my thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my mother died, she had just taken my boys to a movie. In the short term, it doesn't help, but in the long term, you will all be grateful for those loving memories. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!