Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cards

Well, I finally finished our Christmas cards and got them all sent out.  What a relief!  I have a problem with taking on too much this time of year and stressing myself out.  Lucky, after this weekend things should settle down.  I've finished the Larson family and Ano family calendars, cards are done, and after this weekend the children's puppet & Christmas program will be finished.  I think I'm pretty much finished with Christmas presents but something always seems to pop up.  I'm just ready to breathe a sigh of relief and actually enjoy the season.

I promised you a look at our Christmas cards this year and here they are!



I'll try to come back and edit this post with my supply list after I finish with the boys' school work today but if there is anything you really need to know about...just ask in the comments.  I'd be happy to let you know!  Thanks for looking and I hope you guys are all settling into the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful...love the color combo and what fabulous pictures! A gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your card and such a good looking family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!