Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day Late & A Dollar Short

So, I made a card to share for the Retro Sketches challenge blog...problem is, I made it for challenge #32 and I got so busy that I never got to post it.  Whoops.  ;)  I used the sketch to make a birthday card for my brother-in-law.  I'm wondering if he's noticed that I use the same deer dies every year for his card?  Hmm...well, he's a hunter and he hasn't complained.  Ha ha!  Anyway, the card is WAY too late for the challenge but still worth sharing and there is a new sketch on Retro Sketches that you can play with.  Hopefully, I have a second to actually participate in this one.  Here's the sketch and my card.  Enjoy!


Stamps:  Framed Out #6 (PTI), Snow Day Background (Amuse Studio)
Inks:  Pumpkin, Grass, Onyx (Amuse Studio), Versamark
Dies & Cuts:  Framed Out #6, In the Meadow (PTI)
Paper:  6x6 Pad From Card Kit, Kraft Woodgrain (Studio Calico), Soft Stone, True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Foam Tape (Scotch), White Pearls (Basic Grey)
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!