Friday, August 31, 2012

On the Runway!

Today I decided to try my hand at the Runway Inspired Challenge #18.  I've always seen the awesome inspiration photos on blogs that I follow but I've never played in this challenge myself.  However, I had a card idea that was just perfect for this challenge!  Here's the inspiration:


I used my Silhouette Sketch pens to draw the leaves on the card and the design just took shape from there!  Hope you like it!

Stamps:  Framed Fonts (Avery Elle)
Inks:  Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, True Black (PTI)
Shapes/Cuts:  Framed Fonts (Avery Elle), 3 Leaves (Lettering Delights)
Paper:  Grid Lines (PTI), Stripes (Echo Park), Solar White (Neenah)
Misc:  Foam Tape (Scotch), Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Sketch Pens, Copics

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card. So beautiful and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card. So beautiful and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fabulous! Very striking. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!