Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Card For My Mother-In-Law

Today I decided to just work on a card for a special someone and not for a challenge.  It was surprisingly inspiring but then again, I do have an amazing mother-in-law!  Her name is Ardis and I am blessed to have her in my life.  She really is like a second mother to me and that comes in handy when my mom is 1,000 miles away.  She lets the boys get away with crazy things that make me cringe just to think about them.  One thing in particular always sends chills up my spine...she lets the boys make "dirt" out of cereal.  They cover her table with cereal and smash it with a rolling pin.  Then roads are made by Hotwheels driving through the "dirt".  The mess is CRAZY!!  Thank heaven for grandmas!  So, in honor of the amazing Ardis...here's my card:


Stamps:  Cake Decorating (Clear & Simple Stamps), Poppy Bottles (Stampendous)
Dies:  Cake, Hexagons (Clear & Simple Stamps), Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circles (PTI)
Inks:  Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Paper:  Kraft Like A Rockstar, On The Catwalk Cream (Clear & Simple Stamps), Shine On Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Misc:  Foam Tape , Copic Markers, Bling, White Uniball Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!