Thursday, June 28, 2012

Make It Monday

Good afternoon!  Today mom and I tried to get inspired to participate in the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge.  Dawn shared some awesome tips on stepping up your embellishments but for some reason, we just weren't feeling the card making mojo today.  I did make three cards but I wasn't super thrilled with them.  I'm going to try this again tomorrow when I might have a little more inspiration.  I figured, I'd share my cards anyway...after all, I did make them!  What do you do when you are in a funk?




Stamps:  Boy Basics:  Simple Circles (PTI), Stitched Sentiments (The Crafts Meow)
Inks:  Enchanted Evening, Fresh Snow (PTI), VersaMark
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise Pattern Paper (PTI)
Misc:  Foam Tape (Scotch), Mini Chevron Mask (The Crafter's Workshop), Green Olive Mist (Smooch Spritz), Bubbly Bling

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of embellishments and colors. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This graphic design is awesome!! You stepped it up just right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. I forgot how much I love those simple circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progressive embellishing. All three cards look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!