Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge!

Good morning, talk about waiting until the last second.  I've been playing with my idea for the Lawnscaping Challenge:  Clean and Simple for days now.  I had an idea in my head but couldn't get it right on paper.  I went through sheet after sheet of cardstock and I finally got close to what I was looking for this morning!  Here's the inspiration photo:


For some reason, the butterflies reminded me of my favorite teapot from Sagaform and I tried several different stamp sets to get the look I was going for.  I need to play with the arrangement a little more but I'm happy with the stamp choices I made.  Here's a look at my card and the teapot:

Stamps:  On the Mend (Lawn Fawn), Modern Basics (PTI)
Inks:  New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse (All PTI), Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Paper:  White (Hero Arts)
Misc:  Aqua-Flo brush, tissue

Let's see your take on the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Really colorful and cheery! It would definitely make anyone feel better. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great card! And great inspiration source :-)
    Well done
    Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at Lawnscaping this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good! I have the same issue with challenges, I think and think and sketch and sketch until it's the 11th hour and I must DO something.
    I think it works! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and colorful! Love your inspiration!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!