Friday, May 11, 2012

Catching up on classes!

I've been SO busy working on challenge cards that I haven't shown you guys the cards I've been making in the Fold it, Pop it, Flip it, Zip it class!  On day 2, we made Pocket Slider cards and they were SO fun!  I decided to work on another Father's Day card and I LOVE it!  Here's a look:


Stamps:  Friendbots (There She Goes), Heart to Heart #2, World's Greatest (PTI), chevron background clings (Hero Arts)
Inks:  Tuxedo Black (Momento), Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Paper:  Smokey Shadow, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist pattern pack (PTI), White (Hero Arts)
Misc:  Foam Tape (Scotch), markers
 Day #3 and we made buckle cards.  These were SO neat!  I'd never seen one before and I knew it would be perfect for my favorite set of twins' confirmation celebration this weekend!

Stamps:  Congrats All Ways (PTI)
Inks:  Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage Cream (PTI), gold from my scraps
Misc:  Silhouette Cameo, Cross (Jolee's), Foam Tape (Scotch)
 Now I have to work on days 4 and 5!  Back to work!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!