Friday, October 15, 2010

My baby's growing up!

Today was a scrapbooking kind of day. I'm trying to get caught up on my 7 month olds first year scrapbook. I had been waiting and waiting for my Imagine to arrive because I really wanted to use the Nursery Tails cartridge for his first foods page (it also gave me an excuse to procrastinate and deny that my baby is growing up). Well, my Imagine has been here and there is no excuse. Here's Micah's first food page:

Having the Imagine is making my scrapbooking so much easier! I try to make two pages each time I make a page for Micah so I can send one to my mom for his scrapbook that she keeps. Being able to print and cut the same embellishments for both makes this SO much easier!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable...great idea about giving a page to your Mom...would of never thought of that...Micah doesn't look too thrilled about the first foods...what a little hottie...TFS
    }}}HUGS{{{, Sheri G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!