Thursday, May 9, 2019

CTS #321

Good morning! I hope you guys are having an awesome week and are ready to join us for a fun new challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch. I had a great time with this sketch and it is so simple that you will be able to go a million different ways with it. Here's my take on it:


I decided to use this month's Frantic Stamper Card Kit for my card and it turned out super cute.  I started with some of the fun floral paper as a background. I added a strip of mint card stock to the bottom stamped with a sentiment from the exclusive kit stamp set. Next, I added a strip of ribbon and then got to work cutting out the bicycle. I cut several cuts and layered them before inking the bottom to make it really pop. I finished the whole thing off with a couple sequins. Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is awesome. See you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the possibilities with this sketch and I LOVE your take on it--especially that aqua bicycle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!