Thursday, September 20, 2018

CTS #290

I'm slowly but surely getting back in the groove of this creating thing.  I may have finished this card in the nick of time for this challenge but it did get done, right?  ;)  I just couldn't help but get something made of this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge...it is my sketch after all.  Ha ha!  Here's what I created:


I started my card with a card base from Concord & 9th's Dip-Dyed Cards & Envelopes.  I then added a stamped circle from Right at Home's Happy Mail stamp set.  Next, I got to work layering the pieces of my flower which I cut using the Fantasy Floral 3D Die Set from Altenew.  It was a pretty simple card to create so I created several.  I debated adding some bling but liked it best nice and simple.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking our my card.  I hope I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!