Thursday, April 26, 2018

CTS #269

Happy happy Spring!!!  Finally!  It is so wonderful to actually feel like the snow is gone.  I was even so motivated that I set up the boys' trampoline.  I think my children have been itching for Spring a bit too much because they have been playing with water balloons every day that it breaks 60 degrees.  I told them they were going to freeze but they swear it is SO hot out.  Ha ha ha!  Crazy boys. 

This week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge is a great sketch and our guest designer is awesome.  So make sure you go and check out what the whole team has created.  Here's my card for the week:


I stamped some of the adorable florals from Pinkfresh Studio's Fleur 1 in each corner and water colored them with some of my softer colors.  Then I stamped a sentiment from Penny Black's All Great Things stamp set in the mix.  I trimmed the the water color layer down and attached it to a black card base.  Super simple but super cute.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I hope you'll be playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the soft colors that you used on this card!! That sentiment is just awesome!! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to set up the trampoline this weekend. 😊
    Your card is super pretty, Chrissy! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Those florals are gorgeous! Spring has finally sprung here too. It's been a long time coming that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!