Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Rainbow Flowers

Hello, hello!  I'm hear on this icy Iowa day to share a fun card I made using the new Frantic Stamper Release.  It is full of awesome mom and floral themed items and I had the best time with them.  I'm telling you, I'm really ready for Spring and my card feels that way.  Here's one of my creations:



I started this card by cutting different flowers using the Contemporary Flowers Dies (FRA-DIE-10407) in various rainbow colors.  I glued them down to a white card base in rows and then got ready to add a sentiment.  I tried a couple different ideas but in the end, I used the Modern Greetings Die (FRA-DIE-10272) to cut through the entire card front.  Then I added a piece of black card stock to the back of the card front to show through the negative space.  Here's a closer look:


I hope your day is bright and cheery!!  I'm hoping for a little sun here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!