Monday, October 23, 2017

Season's Greetings

Hello and happy Monday!  I hope you guys are gearing up for a super fun week.  I know I am.  It's my birthday week and it's Halloween.  So, pretty much my favorite time of year.  Not only that but it's the end of October and I'm not feeling like I'm falling behind on all the holiday prep.  I've actually got Christmas cards made, boys pictures taken, costumes ready, and I've even picked out my bread recipes for Thanksgiving.  I'm feeling down right prepared!

I thought I'd share with you one of the Christmas cards I've made for the year using the October Frantic Stamper Release.  It's a nontraditional card and I LOVE how it turned out.  What do you think?


I cut the largest Nested Diamonds Die from various coordinating patterned papers and arranged them on my snowy wood grain background paper.  I love all the little details on these Nested Diamonds Dies.  Then, I cut the Script Seasons Greetings Die three times from gold paper and stacked the cuts to make a raised sentiment.  I added my sentiment to my card front and then added some wood veneer stars to finish things off.  Here's a closer look:


I hope you'll keep checking back here to see more of my cards and that you'll check out the new Frantic Stamper October Release.  Thanks for visiting with me today!  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. So nice. I would make this in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful... and that it looks like your Sketch!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's bright and simple all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!