Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy World Card Making Day



It's World Card Making Day and we are celebrating over at the Lil' Inker Store.  Laura is offering 20% off (No Code Needed) all in stock items excluding the new September release items.  The deal goes today and tomorrow so I hope you'll go check it out.  There are tons of fun products to add to your collection and I decided to share a card I created with one of my favorites.  Also, make sure to check out all the new changes to the store.  I'll talk more about them at the end of this post.  Here's my card for today:


My card today features the Happy Birthday Border Die cut in gold and layered with black cardstock and gold washi tape.  It is layered over a background I created with some striped paper and black cardstock.  It couldn't be any easier to create this modern looking birthday card and the Happy Birthday Border Die is so versatile for all sorts of different styles.  You can look here to see all the different ways I've used it!  Here's a closer look at my card:


Make sure you check out the Lil' Inker Store!  Laura has made some awesome changes including accepting Amazon Pay and Apple Pay as checkout options.  My favorite new addition is the new Live Chat option!  How awesome is it to be able to ask questions about products when you have them.  You can't beat that for customer service!  Go ahead and give it a try this weekend because I've heard that Laura just might be doing some giveaways using this new and awesome feature!

I hope you guys are all having a great World Card Making Day and I can't wait to get out and see what you all are creating!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!