Saturday, September 23, 2017

Snowflake Gift Card Holder - Frantic Stamper

I hope you are ready for another card using the Frantic Stamper September release!  This release is jam packed with awesome products that will get your Christmas gears turning.  I have a ton of cards to share before the month is over so I better get going!  It's time for gift giving and I had a blast with this gift card holder.

I created this gift card holder by cutting a piece of kraft card stock into a 4" x 7.75" rectangle and then scoring at the 2" and 5" lines on my ScorPal to make a trifold holder.  I used the Gift Card Edge Holder Die (FRA-DIE-10302) on the inside to hold my gift card and then added patterned paper, a Luchon Snowflake Die (FRA-DIE-10317) cut in black, a kraft circles, and then my sentiment cut from gold with the Gift Card Edge Holder Die words.  I didn't have a gift card on hand so I used my Pizza Ranch Rewards card to show you just how well it all comes together.  Here's a look at the inside:

Another looks at the front:
Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome September release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!