Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Bit More Christmas

Morning!!!  I'm slurping my coffee while typing this up today and it's a mighty good cup of coffee.  I hope you are all having a great week and are enjoying the holiday season.  We've been having tons of fun and keeping busy but not too busy.  :)  Today, I'm sharing another of my Christmas cards created with the Clique Kit I ordered for the holidays.  Don't worry, I finally subscribed so you'll be seeing more than just this one kit soon.  Ha ha!  Here's the card I created:


I layered this adorable reindeer vellum over some pink polka dot paper and cut them both with the Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles.  Next, I layered some of the fun extras from the kit to may this little focal point with the brrr banner.  A little black glitter tape extended my pink banner and a few enamel dots and a wooden snowflake finish off the card.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card for the day.  I hope you are having an awesome week.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!