Monday, August 8, 2016

CTS #184

Good morning!  I'm a little slow this week and I'm just now getting my card for CAS(E) this Sketch #184 on the blog.  I hope you think it's worth the wait and here's hoping that this week is a little less crazy.  Remember how I thought summer was going to be so relaxing?  Ha ha!  Not that it hasn't been fun.  It's been amazing but busy!  Here's my take on the sketch this week:


I saw the sketch and for some reason I thought of Tetris.  Lucky for me, I had just received the Neat and Tangled Pixelated Faces Dies the other day and they were perfect!  I cut them out of fun bright colors and added them to my black cardfront.  A strip of vellum holding my birthday sentiment finished it off perfectly.  I have a little guy in mind for this card.  I just have to figure out how long it takes to get a card to Germany so I know when to mail it.  :)

Thanks for bearing with me and my lateness.  I hope you enjoy my card and will join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!