Thursday, March 31, 2016

CTS #166

Another awesome Thursday and another awesome sketch!  I had to photograph my card with my phone this week so, sorry if the picture quality isn't the greatest.  However, that's a small price to pay for getting to spend quality cousin time with these crazy boys!


What a bunch of silly gooses! 

Here's the card I created for this kinda crazy sketch.


I started with a black card base to make sure my colors popped.  Next, I used Cover Up Die: Center Point Chevron to cut both a white and a red version of my chevrons.  I cut my red Cover Up in half and attached it sideways on the card front.  Then I filled in the spaces with cuts from my white cut.  I thought it needed a little extra pop on the right side so I added a red chevron instead of another white.  I added my sentiment from Sketched Floral Stamps on one of the white chevrons.  I love how graphic this card is and I think it will make a great masculine card. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  We are packed up in the van heading back to Iowa!  Next time you hear from me, I'll be home!  I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  :)

Here's what I used today:

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/cover-up-die-center-point-chevron/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/sketched-floral-stamps/#_a_clarson

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So glad you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant and contemporary card. Loving the colour way and you look like you had fun with 'The Cousins' x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!