Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs January Release Blog Hop Day 2!



It's day two of the Lil' Inker Designs New Release Hop and I get to share even more fun goodies with you today!  I'm sure you've already been eyeing all the awesome new items, lucky for you, you can get it all right now in the Lil' Inker Store.  You should have come here from the amazing Heather's blog.  Hopefully, you can still see after she blinded you with her awesomeness!  If you didn't, don't miss out on anything and make sure you start at the beginning of the hop by going to the Lil' Inker Blog.  For now, I'm ready to show off some more fun stuff!

First up, I made a cute card using the new Love You Greeting Die and Love You Paper Pack.


I started this card by cutting my card front with the largest Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles to match the stitching on the window I was about to create with the Love You Greeting Die.  I lined up the Love You Greeting Die to create a window in the center of my card front and then put this amazing paper from the Love You Paper Pack peeking through the window.  Next, I stamped this fun design around my window using the Really Rosemaling Stamps.  After stamping the colors onto my kraft card front, I felt it needed just a little something to brighten it up.  So, I used my white gel pen to fill in some flower centers and add some dots here and there.  I was amazed at how much that changed the look of this card.  I'm going to do more cards like this, I know it!

To help brighten up this winter a bit, my next card uses the newly re-released Sunshine Sentiments Stamps along with some previously released items.


I really wanted to create or sort of mod feeling scene on this card so I started by cutting three different colors (cream, teal, turquoise) of Dual Dotted Circles.  When I had my circles cut.  I lined them up and cut the teal and turquoise circles using the Border Builders die set to create a wave look.  Next I cut two shades of yellow using the Sunshine Die - Large.  I did the same with the sun as I did with the circles to make my two toned sun.  I finished it off with a simple "Hello" from the new improved Sunshine Sentiments Stamps.  Do you think I got the look I was going for?  I was pretty happy with it!

I hope you enjoyed my creations and will join the rest of the team on the hop.  You'll want to leave comments along the way because Laura gives out a $15 Lil' Inker Designs store credit to a lucky commenter each day of the hop.  It could be you.  I'm sure I'll see you on the hop and tomorrow for another fun day of release projects.  See you then!

Chrissy Larson <---Yup, that's me!!!

Don't forget you can check out the new release right now in the Lil' Inker Store and you can get all the goodies I used today.  Here's what I used:

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/love-you-paper-pack/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/love-you-greeting-die/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/stitched-mats-dual-stitched-rectangles/

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/really-rosemaling-stamps/#_a_clarson

 https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/sunshine-sentiments-stamps/#_a_clarson

 https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/sunshine-die-large/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/dual-dotted-circles-dies/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/border-builders-die-set/#_a_clarson

29 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your first card. I ve been making cards and stamping for years and when I see something different or interesting I'm usually over the moon about it and I am about your card. It is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO SUNSHINE :)
    FABULOUS cards Chrissy - LOVE them BOTH!!!
    Your hello card is SO CUTE and your floral card AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!!! LOVE your sentiment window and pretty paper, ADORE your inking & white accents on the Kraft - WOW!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing, I'm feeling SO INSPIRED :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, those two cards are fantastic. Did I say fantastic? Because they just are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love your first card. The placement of flowers around the window is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I really LOVE your cards...so far my absolute favorite on the hop! I love that you didn't do a shaker with the first die and that you did such a fun circle on the second card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both precious! I especially love the red and kraft combo with flowers around the border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and fun cards!
    Great designs.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love the folk art look of that first card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Love You card. So pretty with the flowers. The Hello card is neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Two beautiful cards.... love 'em both!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards. Love the kraft card stock card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOME Pretty AWESOME Cards for today!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the FUN Die Cutting and layering!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Especially like the first card and love all the wonderful dies just released.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card designs using these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! I just love the way you did the flowers around the frame on that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your sunny hello card! It is simple, but made me happy and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the kraft first card and the tropical feel to the last.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your idea for rosemaeling on kraft...that's my fave die, too! Your sunny hello card is worth copying!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with Janelle, the Rosemaeling design on the Kraft card stock is stunning with the Love You So Much greeting....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great simple designs, love the kraft stock especially!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you stamped on kraft CS--so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty . Love that rosemaling set

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the flowers on your card - so beautiful and definitely Scandinavian!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty cards! I just love the bright flowers against the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the florals on the first card and the white accents you added to the font! So pretty! Also you chose beautiful colors for the sunshine card. It reminds me of a beach shop logo!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the use of the Love You Greeting die! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You rock the Really Rosemaling Stamps here and your sun card has an amazing layout. Thank you so much, Chrissy!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!