Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Card & A Sale!

Good morning!!  I hope you guys are having a great week.  I'm enjoying a nice lazy morning with nothing to run and go do today.  Wow, that doesn't happen often so I plan to take full advantage of having an easy day.  I'm sure I'll fill it up with Thanksgiving prep but at least it will be because I want to!  Ha ha!  ;)  I have a quick card to share and I wanted to make sure you go check out the winners and Black Friday Sale post over at the Lil' Inkers Designs blog.  Here's my card:


I started with a paper that already had the initial sentiment on it but I thought it needed some dressing up.  Since I'm ALWAYS making birthday cards, I figured I'd turn this into one as well.  So I grabbed my We Connect Stamps and stamped them on either side of the sentiment.  I chose them because they reminded me of a modern take on balloons.  I colored them in with some copics in primary colors.  The card needed a little something to make it a true birthday card so I added a sentiment from Party Pachyderms.  Perfect!

I hope you liked my card and don't forget to check out the Lil' Inker Designs blog for information on the awesome Black Friday Sale!


Here are the products I used for today's card:

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/we-connect-stamps/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/party-pachyderms-stamps/#_a_clarson

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!