It's that time again! Time for this month's, Lil' Inkers Designs' Monthly Meet Up Challenge. I'm super excited. I love a challenge and I love to see so many people sharing their love of Lil' Inker products and showing off what we've been up to with them. It's almost like we are all hanging out crafting together. If only we could do that. Wouldn't it be a blast? I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you my creation.
I was going to make a card for the challenge but as I was looking at this cool patterned paper, I thought it deserved to be something a little special so I broke out the Mini Canvas Die and Mini Easel to make a super fun canvas. I also knew this canvas was screaming for the Girl's Best Friend Diamond Die and the sparkle and shine of gold foil paper. I just love a little sparkle. I thought this sentiment from Hello, Awesome Stamp set was just perfect with the Awesome Word Die. I wish I could show this to you in person because the shine is amazing but also hard to photograph. I think you get the gist of it though. ;)
Now, here are the details of this awesome new challenge!
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- You have through March 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize.
- Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th.