Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Snacking Good Time!

Happy Tuesday!  I have a fun card for you today that I created for a friend who just had a baby.  A bunch of us got together and organized meals for the family but with me being too far to actually bring a meal, I bought them gift cards to bring home a meal.  I knew this would need a super special card because it is for a super special family.  Luckily, I had a crazy idea floating around in my noggin. 

I remembered an adorable card from another Studio Calico Project Life kit (I swear I use these kits more on cards than in a scrapbook...ha ha) that would be perfect when combined with the adorable Foodie Fun set from Clear & Simple stamps and a sentiment from the Foodie Fun Sentiments set.  So, I pulled them both out and pondered how to combine them all.  Then inspiration struck and I got to stamping and coloring my fun images.  The Project Life card has check boxes for the meal so I checked dinner and put the date that my meal was supposed to be used in the date box.  How perfect! 

Finally, I layered some scraps I had on my desk with the card and then tossed on some enamel dots and a bit of bling to give just that little extra!  I'm totally thrilled with how it turned out and, hopefully, the family enjoyed the card as much as their meal!  Here it is:


Have a great Tuesday and I'll see you back here on Thursday for a new CAS(E) this Sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!