Thursday, July 25, 2013

CTS #38

Ok, I admit it.  This is my favorite sketch I've done.  I know you aren't supposed to play favorites but I love this one and I had SO much fun with it.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have.  Here's the sketch for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  Come play along!

 

I trimmed a tag that came in a Studio Calico kit (I think it may have been in a scrapbook add-on) to make it a rectangle then added some strips of pattern paper to get the look I was going for (notice the hearts popped in again).  I decided against the stair step look on both sides of my image and just went for an interpretation of the sketch.  I hope you like it!


I love it and I'm not shy about admitting it.  It's probably one of my all time favorite cards.  Don't you just love when a plan comes together.  Ha ha!  Let's see what you can do with the sketch.  Run on over to CAS(E) this Sketch and get started!  See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Chrissy, your sketch is fabulous although initially a little daunting, but that's why they call them challenges isn't it? Totally adore your 'woodgrain' phone!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love this, reminds me of the pop song I hear my 11yr old sing, he LOVES to sing. Love it when a card reminds you of something FUN!

    Love your embellishment placement too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!