Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grad Time

A quick post this morning to share the graduation cards I've been working on.  They turned out great but were really simple since the Cameo did most of the work.  I simple found a font I liked, typed "GRAD" and then offset it for the different layers.  Easy!  The banner was also cut on the Cameo and after I made this first card, I realized I could even have the Cameo draw the dashes for me with sketch pens.  How awesome. 

I made this card in several school colors around the area and it was a simple and fun card.  Enjoy!

Stamps:  Congrats All Ways (PTI)
Ink:  Cherry (Amuse)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Misc:  3D Foam Shapes (Scrapbook Adhesives), Cameo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love what you did with your Cameo. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!