Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Church Card!

Are you ready to see another of my 100 church birthday cards?  This one was SUPER simple but I think it turned out perfect.  I was going for gender neutral and even my  husband agreed that it work for either.  I make many cards that I consider gender neutral that he doesn't think are.  Hmph!  ;) 

For this card, my paper trimmer did most of the work and my Cameo did the rest by cutting out the crosses.  Can't beat that!

Stamps:  Fanfare (Avery Elle)
Cuts:  3 Christian Cross Set (Lori Whitlock)
Ink:   Cocoa (Amuse)
Paper:  Kraft Woodgram (Studio Calico), Rustic Cream (PTI)
Misc:  3D Foam Shapes (Scrapbook Adhesives), Silhouette Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the clean design against the wood grain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card for all at church. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!