Monday, March 4, 2013

Pocket of Hello!

Good morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We did some serious purging and finally got rid of the baby stuff.  Our littlest turned 3 on Friday so it's time to be rid of all the teeny tiny stuff.  Sad but freeing as well. 

I had a little fun in the craft room also and got to play with some new stuff I got this week.  I hope you enjoy my card and have a great Monday!


Stamps:   A Pocketful (WPlus9)
Ink:  Cobalt (Amuse)
Dies:  A Pocketful (WPlus9), Wonderful Words:  Hello, Buttoned Up #1 & #2 (PTI)
Paper:  Woodgrain (Amuse), Solar White (Neenah), Red Patterned Paper (PTI, Studio Calico), Cork (PTI)
Misc:  Wood Stars 3D Foam Shapes ( Scrapbook Adhesives), Pure Poppy Button (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. This is a stinking cute card!!!! Love the fun filled pocket!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!