Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 7 with dies!

Another fun day in class today.  More techniques, ideas, and inspiration.  Can't beat that!  Today I did a little die embossing and some embossing using my scoring board.  It just so happens that my card also fits in with this week's Make It Monday!  Hope you are having a crafty kind of day!

Stamps:  Celebrations (PTI)
Dies:  Notched Flower, Heart Border (PTI)
Inks:  Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage Cream (PTI)
Misc:  Scor Tape, Hawaiian Shores Felt (PTI), Brownstone Glitter (Martha Stewart), Cappuccino Twine (The Twinery), Vintage Cream Button (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card I like the dry embossing and hearts you added. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own the notched flower, but I love the way it looks embossed. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!