Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Looking forward to autumn!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!  I promised craft room pictures and here they are.  Please ignore my mess!  I'm still organizing and I just can't help playing with things as I put them away!  ;)

Yes, it's a mess but I think it is going to work out really well!  I share the space with all of the boys' toys.  It's part playroom, part craft room and I can't wait to get some paint on the walls and brighten it up. 

While I was putting things away, I got distracted by a new die that I ordered from Papertrey Ink this month.  It is different layers of the Chrysanthemum you see on the card below:


I have a box of patterned cards that have been in my collection for 2 year now.  I have barely touched them because they just didn't inspire me.  Today, for some reason, I found a little inspiration.  Items used on this card include:  Papertrey Ink cardstock, Bloom Builder #3 die, a button, and twine from Papertrey Ink.    



This card was inspired by the fact that I scored the card for folding in the wrong place.  The line actually looked neat so I did the entire background of the card!  I used the Bloom Builders #3 die again on this card and some fun fall cardstock!  The products used on this card are:  Papertrey ink cardstock, Distressed Dots paper,  Bloom builers #3 die,  buttons, twine, my gold uniball signo pen, Ribbon Tails stamp set, and my Martha Stewart scoring board.   

I hope you guys are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!