Friday, February 18, 2011

Liebster Award

Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons decided to honor me with the Liebster Love Blog Award.  I'm honored and would like to thank her! 

The Liebster Love Blog award is designed to recognize bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers but whose work deserves gigantic praise.  To accept the award, I am to spread the love by recognizing up to five blogs whose work I follow and admire -- sort of a chain letter of love!  I'm pleased to pass this honor on to the following:


I enjoy checking out all of these blogs and I hope you'll do the same!
Now on to another project.  My baby's 1st birthday approaching WAY too fast.  I knew I wanted to do a Dr. Seuss theme but I have been delaying the inevitable by trying not to make invitations.  I finally caved and found the cutest design ever.  Thanks Annie for the inspiration!  We only do family for birthdays so I don't have to make too many.  Here's the design:

The paper is printed on my Imagine with the Imagine More cartridge.  I used clipart I found on google for the Cat In The Hat and a Fiskars border punch to make the red border.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!