Friday, January 14, 2011

Sympathy

I hate making sympathy cards...I know I've said that before. I'm one of those people who just never knows what to say in a sad time and it makes me sad having to use a sympathy card. Besides not knowing what to say, I seem to have a mental block when it comes to designs for sympathy cards. Luckily, I had a little inspiration yesterday and I took advantage of it by making several of each design. Here's hoping these last me a long LONG time!

Here they are:


Hope you all are having an excellent day. I am making bread bowls for the cheeseburger soup we are having tonight! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. really cute.love the black with green.love the way you did the layers.tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!