Monday, January 24, 2011

A Birthday Challenge!

First of all....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBYN! Robyn posted a great birthday challenge over at The Pink Stamper so I just had to participate! Here's what I came up with:


I used some diecuts I had from the Smiley Cards upload for the Gypsy. I SO wish I would have gotten my Gypsy in time to have gotten this upload. It is SO cute!! The cards are embossed with the By The Numbers Impression Plate from Papertrey Ink, tied with some ribbon, and embellished with a diecut popped up with some foam tape. The expression stamps used on the cards are from Papertrey Ink as well and say, "Happy birthday, so sorry I'm late" and "Berry sweet birthday". Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. I just made a card from that cartridge, It is such afun cartridge Your cards are adorable and you are way ahead of the game you made two. TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, specially the "scared" one. Just made me smile right away =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable cards! Love the color combos, the cute ribbon and the embossing!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they turned out cute.you are doing such cute cards all the time with this cart.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking through your blog, and all of your cards are so nice! You are very talented! I'm a new follower!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! TFS. Head on over to my blog for an awesome Cricut giveaway! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute, cute!
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!